Boo at the Zoo 2019 Dates:
Friday, October 25
Saturday, October 26
Sunday, October 27
The Zoo will close at 3:00 p.m. Oct. 25, 26 and 27
Rain or Shine
Tickets are $20 per person (under 24 months of age free)
Tickets available online: audubonnatureinstitute.org/batz
Tickets will be open to Audubon Members only from August 1 - 15, 2019. Be the first to get your tickets! Not a Member? Click here.
This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train, a haunted house, activities, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
By attending this event you consent to Audubon Nature Institute's Photography Policy.
Please note: Tickets will only be honored for the night purchased.
Friday, October 25: 5 PM–9 PM
Saturday, October 26: 5 PM–9 PM
Sunday, October 27: 4 PM–8 PM
Bring your little ghosts and goblins to Boo at the Zoo! This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train (which can be scary for children and adults), a haunted house (scary and non-scary), games, entertainment and more. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
Enjoy the following activities and entertainment, nightly at Boo at the Zoo!
- Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride
- train line closes at 7:30 PM on October 25 and 26
- train line closes at 6:30 PM on October 27
- Ghost Train may be scary for riders
- Monster Maze by a-MAZE-ing returns
- Scary and non-scary Haunted Mansion
- Trick-or-Treat Houses for little goblins to stock up on treats
- Fun activities and inflatables
- Live entertainment on two stages
- Audubon Zoo Animal Encounters
- Endangered Species "Scare-ousel" included in admission
- Costume and Stroller-wagon decorating contest
- And much more!
All animal exhibits will be closed during Boo at the Zoo.
Tickets available online at Audubon Zoo's website: audubonnatureinstitute.org/batz