Education, News & Resources
While families across Louisiana prepare to send their kids back to school, this first day won't look like any other first day that we've experienced. Children's Hospital is here to support schools, parents and students in returning to the classroom safely and confidently.
We hope the resources below are helpful in preparing children mentally and physically to start this unprecedented school year. Click below to read more.
- Helping students prepare for back to school
- About COVID-19 illness and exposure in the school setting
- COVID-19 anxiety vs. anxiety disorder
- How to use a face mask
- How to wash your hands
- The 4 golden rules of COVID-19
- Creating a trust system among families
- About multi-system inflammatory syndrome in children
- Supporting children when a loved one is in the hospital
- Virtual care for kids
- Help stop the spread of infection