The Happiest Baby on the Block
Classes for preventing colic, post-partum depression & SIDS
Using Dr. Harvey Karp's research, the parent educators at Children's Hospital's Parenting Center will teach parents of newborns calming techniques proven to help prevent colic, child abuse, post-partum depression and SIDS.
Parents and caregivers will learn the 5 S's (five simple steps that turn on the calming reflex):
- Side holding
- Classes are free!
- 2 hour class taught by a Happiest Baby certified instructor
- 10 spots available per class
- Receive "The Happiest Baby" DVD for home use
- For expectant parents, new parents and caregivers of babies 0-3 months
- Classes are offered at locations around the metro New Orleans area: Uptown (2 locations), Metairie and West Bank
For more information on the Kohl's Happiest Baby on the Block program, please contact The Parenting Center at 504.896.9591.
More about the program
To learn more about Dr. Harvey Karp's research, CLICK HERE.
The Happiest Baby on the Block program is a joint effort of Children's Hospital and Kohl's Cares, a community education service for children and adults.
Disney themed Kohl's Cares Cause merchandise now available with 100% net profits benefiting kids' health initiatives. CLICK HERE for more info and to see available merchandise on the Kohl's website.
If you would like more information about how Kohl's benefits our communities, CLICK HERE