Classes & Activities Guidelines
- Registration is required for all parenting classes.
- You may register in person, by phone (504.896.9591), e-mail: email@example.com. Registration remains open until classes are filled.
- Since enrollment is limited, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. In specific classes, participation may be limited by membership, numbers of participants or other extenuating circumstances.
- Class fees are due upon registration. Money cannot be refunded after the first class.
- If we cancel a group or workshop due to inadequate registration, you will be refunded in full or offered credit.
- The Parenting Center closes on major holidays and other days posted in advance.
- The Parenting Center is set up for the purpose of supporting and connecting parents. Drop-In times and center activities are for parents and grandparents only.
- The Parenting Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or disability.
- Active members may use Drop-In or take classes at both the Children's Hospital or Metairie locations.
The Parenting Center at Children’s Hospital staff will hit the road with a program tailored to fit your needs! Our on-site classes may be presented at a local business or agency, school, place of worship or other group or professional organization. We offer a wide variety of one-time classes or a series of programs for working parents or specific teacher training on various popular topics. Fees vary with type and time of program. Call us for more information.