Anthony Hudson, MD
I specialize in Pediatrics. I also serve as the Chief of Pediatrics at East Jefferson General Hospital. I became a healthcare provider because of the connections I form with families. I enjoy being there for families through times of sickness and health. I have a special interest in childhood eating disorders and the intricate dynamics of healthy eating.
My little something extra
Something that might surprise parents, just like their kids, I too am afraid of shots.
- Summer camps and COVID-19: What parents need to know before sending their kids to camp
- Why you shouldn't delay visits and immunizations for kids
- Stopping childhood obesity in its tracks
- Back to school check-up questions? We have the answers!
- Vaping trend on the rise: what you need to know
- The Facts About Measles
- Dr. Anthony Hudson discusses the recent measles outbreak
- Antibiotics Overuse & Why You Should Care
LSUHSC New Orleans
Tulane University School of Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics