Parenting Classes and
- Registration is required for all parenting classes.
- You may register on-line, in person, by phone (504.896.9591), or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration remains open until classes are filled.
- Since enrollment is limited, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. In specific classes, participation may be limited by membership, numbers of participants or other extenuating circumstances.
- Class fees are due upon registration. Money cannot be refunded after the first class.
- If we cancel a class due to inadequate registration, you will be refunded in full or offered credit.
- The Parenting Center is set up for the purpose of supporting and connecting parents. Drop-In times and center activities are for parents and grandparents only. Caretakers are welcome to register for parenting classes, but may not bring any children.
- The Parenting Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or disability.
Choose a category from the menu on the left.