Orthopedic After Hours at Children's Hospital
Sprained an ankle after the big game? Looking for convenient appointment times? We're here all evening.
The Orthopedics Department at Children's Hospital is now offering After Hours appointments for a full range of orthopedic issues.
Our Orthopedic Nurse Practitioners and Physician's Assistants are here to care for your children with new, extended hours offered Monday - Thursday from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm on the first floor of the Ambulatory Care Center on Children's Hospital's main campus in Uptown New Orleans.
Scheduling Your Appointment:
- Call ahead: 504.896.2888
- Call the office before 5 pm: 504.896.9569
- Call the office after 5 pm: 504.896.9572
- Schedule online through MyChart, our patient portal at www.mylcmchealth.org/MyChart
Next time you're considering an expensive trip to the ER for a potential bone break or sprain, see our pediatric orthopedic specialists instead. Here are a few tips on choosing between bringing your child to the Emergency Department or Orthopedic After Hours.
Orthopedic After Hours
- Broken bones (skin intact)
- Cast problems (wet or soiled)
- Sprain or strain
- Sports injuries
- Broken bones (obvious break)
- Injuries sustained in a car accident
Call ahead at 504.896.2888. Walk-ins are also welcome.