Children's Hospital New Orleans is now offering a
Breastfeeding Support Clinic
Virtual and in-person appointments offered between 8 am – 12 pm
Visits with Certified Lactation Consultant Corrie Moran, RN, BSN, IBCLC and a Children's Hospital provider are covered by most insurance providers, and can assist with:
- Evaluation of position and latch
- Feeding schedules
- Milk storage
- Return to work planning
- Breast care including mastitis, plugged ducts, blebs, thrush engorgement, and nipple soreness
- Assistance with lactation devices such as nipple shields
- Pumping assistance/education
- Pump options and supplies
- Breastfeeding education and support
To schedule a virtual visit please call 504.896.2733.
To schedule your virtual care appointment with your provider, please call
their office directly.
Don't have a LCMC Health Patient Portal account?