Services & Resources
Clinical trials center at Children’s Hospital New Orleans
Support services are essential to providing the infrastructure to conduct research. The CTC provides a full-range of services designed to provide researchers with the tools necessary to conduct clinical trials within the confines of their practice. CTC staff provides complete administrative and clinical support to assist researchers through the protocol lifecycle.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Study procurement
- Protocol review
- Sponsor contract and budget negotiation
- Completion, submission and maintenance of required regulatory documents
- Institutional Review Board submissions
- Coordination of ancillary services
- Confidentiality of record
The clinical facilities and resources at Children’s Hospital are available to researchers and study teams. The CTC staff coordinates inpatient and outpatient services to ensure research procedures are performed according to the protocol.