Autism Center Services
Autism treatment in New Orleans
Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations
- For children and adolescents 1.5–21 years of age.
- Provided by clinical psychologists.
Social Skills Group
- For children 4 years and older who are verbal and could benefit from group treatment.
- Designed to target important social interaction skills.
- Groups meet once per week for several weeks.
- Caregivers of participating children meet concurrently to learn ways to support children with skills.
- Groups occur on a rotating basis, and there is a charge for this service.
- For children/adolescents with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Provided by a child psychiatrist who consults with The Autism Center.
- Please call 504.896.7790 for additional information or to schedule an appointment.