- Boo at the Zoo tickets: $20 per person (adult and child). Appropriate taxes and fees apply.
- Adults and all children 12 months and over must purchase tickets. Children under 12 months of age are admitted free.
- No member discount.
- Complimentary passes cannot be honored.
- Event is 5:00pm-9:00pm October 26-27 and 4:00-8:00pm October 28. Ticket holders may enter at any time. Each person entering the event needs a ticket.
- Boo at the Zoo is a fundraiser for Children's Hospital and Audubon Zoo. Should a ticket holder be unable to attend, your purchase should be considered a donation; there will be no refunds nor will tickets be honored on another night or year.
- Event is held rain or shine.
Contact Info: Caroline Jacobs: 504.896.9375 or Caroline.Jacobs@LCMCHealth.org