Expectant parents? Parents of a newborn? Learn how to make your baby the happiest baby on the block!
Learn techniques proven to quickly calm crying and boost infant sleep based on the ideas in the popular book by Dr. Harvey Karp. Participants receive “The Happiest Baby” DVD and white noise CD.
Parents and caregivers will learn the 5 S's (five simple steps that turn on the calming reflex):
- Side holding
- Classes are free! Registration is required.
- 2-hour class taught by a Happiest Baby-certified instructor
- 10 spots available per class
- Receive "The Happiest Baby" DVD for home use
- For expectant parents, new parents and caregivers of babies 0-3 months
The class is held at Touro Infirmary on Saturdays, Jan 12, Feb 9, March 9, April 13, or May 11, 10 a.m. – noon and on Mondays, Feb 11 or April 15, 6 – 8:00 p.m.
Contact Info: For more information, please call The Parenting Center at 504.896.9591 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To register, call (504) 896-9591 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org