Partnering with Children’s Hospital means your company will impact the lives of tens of thousands of children we care for each year. Your support goes beyond the walls of Children’s Hospital New Orleans and extends to our satellite locations in Metairie, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, the Northshore and Denham Springs, showing our commitment to the children of our region. Your company’s investment will help to ensure that Children’s Hospital will always be here to provide the most advanced medical care in a loving and nurturing environment to every child.
Here are some ways you can make a difference:
- Make a monetary investment in the hospital.
- Sponsor one of our fundraising events (Sugarplum Ball or Boo at the Zoo)
- Have an employee/workplace giving campaign among your team members
- Organize a Corporate Cause Marketing Campaign
- Have your employees volunteer for a special event.
- Sponsor an activity or holiday party for our patients.
- Make an in-kind donation of toys and items to our patients.
The hospital also hosts a variety of events that offer the opportunity to support the hospital and receive public recognition for that support.
If you, your company or your employees would like to support Children’s Hospital, please contact Madeleine Davis, Development Officer, at 504.896.2107 or Madeleine.Davis@lcmchealth.org.
If you would like to support Children's Hospital please contact us here.