Dr. Aaron Thompson gives advice on what to do if your child is exposed to laundry pod detergent

A Louisiana mother is thankful that her two-year-old is on the road to recovery after biting into a laundry detergent pod.

The little girl was in intensive care for several days with a chemical burn to the cornea of her right eye. The girl’s parents, Danielle Henderson and Justin Pichon, say the girl’s eye was swollen shut and she could not eat or speak.


>> CLICK HERE to view the full story on WWL News

Child laying in hospital bed