Skip the trip and see your provider wherever you may be
To access the Virtual After Hours Clinic, click the button below.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a new technology that allows you to see your provider via video on your phone, tablet, or computer without having to travel to the doctor’s office.
Benefits of Telemedicine
- For minor problems or routine checkups, patients and families will not have to travel long distances to meet with their provider.
- Higher acuity patients will have access to virtual clinics in cities closer to home.
- Our virtual after-hours clinic allows parents to connect with a provider instantly rather than traveling to an emergency room in the evening or late at night.
- Refill prescriptions quickly.
- Limit time away from school by utilizing school based virtual clinics.
- Streamlined consultation services allows primary care physicians to get advice from specialists directly or by allowing the patient to connect with the specialist remotely.
Get Started Today. What are you looking for?
Note: Children’s Hospital offers telemedicine services as a convenience to our patients and families. However, this service may not be appropriate for all conditions or illnesses. Please consult our list of common complaints before requesting a telemedicine appointment. For example, these services are not appropriate for emergency situations. If this is an emergency situation, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room. Click here for a list of LCMC Health Emergency Departments.