Note: this platform is only supported by Chrome and Safari web browsers.
What is the Virtual After Hours Clinic?
Our Virtual After Hours Clinic is a phone or tablet based app that allows parents to speak with a provider during off hours, such as in the evenings or on weekends, to discuss their child’s minor issues and conditions. Our provider will contact you over live video to address the issue or to let you know whether you should seek emergency care. For pricing information, click here.
How It Works
Click Here to download our instruction guide with visuals.
- Fill out the registration form.
- You will receive a link to download the Virtual CHNOLA app.
- Download the app and create an account by entering the information exactly as it was entered in the registration form.
- Once the account is active, tap the “+” sign in the app to send a new request.
- A nurse will confirm that the request was received and will initiate a video visit through the app.
Benefits of our Virtual After Hours Program
- Don’t pack up the kids and drive to an emergency room late at night. Get medical advice right from home.
- Costs less than a traditional ED visit.
- Get a specialist referral or a prescription called in.
Most Common Conditions We Treat
Telemedicine services are not appropriate for emergency situations. If this is an emergency situation, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.