Bring your little ghosts and goblins to Boo at the Zoo presented by Carnival Cruise Lines! This annual Audubon Zoo extravaganza is a safe, fun-filled Halloween event for children up to age 12, featuring trick-or-treat houses with candy, Ghost Train, a haunted house (scary and non-scary), games with prizes and entertainment. All games and treats, except concessions, are free with admission.
A limited number of tickets will be sold for each night, giving visitors the opportunity to experience Boo at the Zoo in a more relaxed atmosphere.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Friday, October 19 - 5 pm TICKETS AVAILABLE
Saturday, October 20 - 5 pm TICKETS AVAILABLE
Friday, October 26 - 5 pm TICKETS AVAILABLE
Saturday, October 27 - 5 pm TICKETS AVAILABLENEW FOR THIS YEAR:
- Carnival Cruise Lines Welcome Booth with the first "treats" of the night
- All aboard for Carnival's Spectacular 72' long and 22' high Pumpkin Display
- Perfect a Perfect Pumpkin the Carnival Way - Creative decorating stations
- Endangered Species Carousel & Dinosaur Adventures Exhibit included in admission
- New Zombie-themed Ghost Train Ride with three trams
- New expanded location for Toddler Area in Audubon Zoo’s Cool Zoo area (sorry, no water will be running!)
- Now, THREE entertainment stages:
- Entertainment sponsored by and including Carnival Cruise Lines performers on the Capital One Stage
- Performances in the Toddler Area by local favorites Johnette Downing, Dennis & Co.
- Popular Star Wars performances return at the Shell Wildlife Theater
- Mascot appearances and activities courtesy of the New Orleans VooDoo
- Haunted Maze returns by a-MAZE-ing
- Videogaming Experience provided by Games2U Nola (October 26 and 27 only)
- Family photos by Lakeside Camera Photoworks for $6
- New Orleans Hornets basketball team's Mathmobile and Bookmobile
Tickets will be honored ONLY for the date purchased. Those ticket holders attempting to enter on another night will experience denied entry.
· Ticket prices are $17 per person (adult or child). Handling fees apply.
· Adults must purchase tickets as well as all children 12 months and older.
· Children under 12 months of age are admitted free.
· Adult and children tickets are the same price.
· Event is from 5:00-9:00 PM. Ticket holders may enter at any time.
· Each person entering the event needs a ticket.
· Event is held rain or shine.
· Boo at the Zoo presented by Carnival Cruise Lines is a fundraiser for Children's Hospital and Audubon Zoo. Should a ticket holder be unable to attend, your purchase should be considered a donation; there will be no refunds nor will tickets be honored on another night or year.
- No outside food and beverages allowed.
- Please note that the Zoo is not open during Boo at the Zoo.
- Designed bags are distributed at Boo at the Zoo and are available for children to use for Trick or Treat. Please only use these bags.
PLEASE NOTE: GHOST TRAIN RIDE CLOSES AT OR AROUND 8 PM! Train ride can be scary for children under 8 years of age.