CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Louisiana State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
REGULARLY SCHEDULED SERIES
- Pediatric Grand Rounds – Wednesdays from 8-9 a.m. in the Children’s Hospital Auditorium
- Child Neurology Case Conference – Wednesdays from 2-3 p.m. in ACC Room 3302
- Tumor Board – Wednesdays from 4-5 p.m. in the Children’s Hospital Auditorium
- Weekly Pathology Conference – Thursdays from 8-9 a.m. in Research Center Room 4222
- Neonatology Conference – Thursdays from 12:30-1:30 p.m. in the NICU Conference Room
- Cath Conference – Fridays from 8-9 a.m. in ACC Room 3302
PHYSICIAN OUTREACH PROGRAMS/CME
As part of the physician outreach program, Children's Hospital offers several events throughout the state of Louisiana. Each program offers CME credit for physicians. If you are a medical professional and would like to be included on our mailing list for these events, please send an email to Gretchen Dondis at Gretchen.Dondis@lcmchealth.org.
Pediatric Review is Children’s Hospital’s peer-written continuing medical education publication. The journal is distributed to all Children’s Hospital medical staff, general pediatricians and family practitioners in Louisiana and the Gulf Coast. Children’s Hospital designates this enduring material education activity for a maximum of 1 hour of CME credit for physicians.
Articles can be written by any physician on our Medical Staff, PhDs at Children’s Hospital and resident physicians as long as a Medical Staff member is included in the byline. For article submission guidelines, please contact Catherine Mooney, CME Coordinator.
If you are a physician that would like to propose a CME activity for consideration, please submit an application telling us about your topic for review. Proposed CME activities should increase medical knowledge, provide patient care, enhance professionalism, facility quality improvement, coordinate work in interdisciplinary teams, employ evidence-based practices and/or provide evidence of evaluation of performance in practice.
CME CONTACT INFO
Catherine Mooney, MLIS
Medical Library Director & CME Coordinator
200 Henry Clay Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70118
Office Phone: (504) 896-9264
Fax Phone: (504) 896-3932